Brighter Lights Media was founded in 2011 by Christoper Scesny & Christian Nachtrieb. Getting involved in the wedding industry was never our initial goal, but we wouldn’t change our journey in for anything. Having never seen a wedding video before, our idea was to simply try and bring that cinematic “big screen” feel to our films, while at the same time keep an incredibly low profile & avoiding all the hassles typically associated with video production. Having travelled the globe for some of the most amazing clients we’ve ever known… we believe we’ve succeeded in doing so. Our goal is simply to create something that’s fun, that really captures the emotion of your day, and deliver a professional keepsake you can enjoy for the rest of your life. Please check out our Blog to see some of our recent wedding stories. If you’d like to connect and tell us about your plans, visit our Contact page.
We’ve had the pleasure of filming in venues all over the country, even the world. We’re so incredibly grateful to have had our work seen by so many people, who come to love the stories we tell, enough so to invite us to take part in the best day of their lives, no matter the destination. These stories have resulted in the following awards and accolades over the past few years.
• Winner, Best of Boston, presented by Boston Weddings Magazine, 2016
• Runner up, “Best Wedding Trailer” 2016 Lucent Awards
• Featured, “Jenn & Nick” The Knot New England Magazine, 2016
• Featured, “Elegant + Traditional Boston Harbor Hotel Wedding” Style Me Pretty, 2015
• Featured, “Cambodian Destination Wedding” Style Me Pretty, 2015
• Featured, “Heartfelt Cape Cod Backyard Wedding” Green Wedding Shoes, 2015
• Winner, “Best Short Film” 2014 Lucent Awards
• Interview, “The Scene Setters” 2014, Boston Magazine
• Interview, “The Modern Wedding Film” 2013, Boston Magazine